Are you annoyed because you accidentally enabled the date stamp on your digital camera and now all your travel photos have an unseemly red date in a corner of the frame? The good news is it’s not the end of the world if that’s the case – and you can actually get rid of the date stamp by editing the photo.
While you may not be particular fluent when it comes to photo editing, all that you really need is Movavi Photo Editor. Learning how to remove text from a picture using it is really straightforward, and can be accomplished with these steps:
- Click ‘Browse for Images’ and select the travel photo that you want to edit.
- Open up the ‘Object Removal’ menu and select the ‘Brush’ tool.
- Use the ‘Brush’ to paint over the date stamp and try to highlight it as accurately as possible (the ‘Magic Wand’ or ‘Lasso’ may help if you have issues doing so).
- Click ‘Start Erasing’ to remove the date stamp.
- When you’re satisfied, save the photo by clicking ‘Export’.
One other tool that may come in handy when removing date stamps from your travel photos is the ‘Stamp’ tool that can be used to mask any imperfections after it is removed. Largely whether or not you need to do so will depend on how well you were able to select the object for removal.
Additionally you could use Movavi Photo Editor to improve the quality of your photos by manually adjusting the color settings or automatically with the help of the ‘Magic Enhance’ feature. While you’re at it, you should also experiment with the other features in the software to apply artistic filters, add customizable text, replace the background, or transform the frame and orientation.
By editing and improving other areas of your travel photo alongside removing the date stamp, you could really make it look great. Be sure to give Movavi Photo Editor a try so that you’re able to ensure that your travel photos end up looking their very best by the time you’re done.